Women from Russia are honest and confident, so they only admire men that are equally honest and confident. Being honest isn’t hard – you just need to avoid lying at all costs. But how do you become the most confident man?
The leader VS the worrier:
The leader inside you has a plan and knows when to use the fighter & the joker to deal with things in life. The worrier sees dangers that aren’t even there, so the worrier isn’t helpful. By the way, the worrier only exists in your head. It is your job to turn down the worrier, to confront the worrier. Meanwhile, it is your responsibility to listen to what the leader has to say. Own the leader and enjoy it. Choose to be the leader. Because the best thing you can give your family and your Russian girlfriend is you being happy, you have to raise your standards and make sure all validation is derived from yourself. All types of mental illnesses have something to do with human relationships. Therefore, if you tend to worry and have anxiety, you need to learn how to deal with people. When a person gives you a negative response, there are three factors that contributed to this response:
- This person’s current mood;
- This person’s beliefs and conditioning;
Normally, the most powerful element is No. 2 on this list, so this person’s negative response probably has nothing to do with you. Thus, you shouldn’t take things personally. Then you will feel much more confident instantly. Human relationships always bring pain; hence, only your standard is what helps you sleep at night. Remember: don’t play others’ games; just have a standard for yourself when you are interacting with other people. When others irritate you, ask yourself, “What are my standards?” When you change your identity/standards, others must change.
What you project is what your Russian girlfriend takes.
If you project certainty, your Russian lady only knows what she sees.
When you think you’re not as confident as other people, please note that you shouldn’t compare your insides to other people’s outsides.
That being said, there are three layers of confidence:
- Surface level – how people perceive you. This level is quite important because it opens doors in life. You need surface-level confidence to warm up and get comfortable. Whenever you feel nervous, just ask yourself, “How do I desensitize me to this situation?” Remember to take certain things to work at a time and then layer something else on top of it (e.g., you dress well first, and then you improve your body language). You might even want to record videos of yourself and watch what you should work on. If you need a good role model, you can look at some attractive male celebrities’ videos on YouTube and analyze what they are doing. In the long term, you need to achieve congruence, i.e., what you project is what you are inside.
- Lifestyle level – all things that you have to back up your surface-level confidence. Now I’d like you to draw a matrix best characterized by at least 8 boxes: goals, family, career, qualifications, friends, home, hobbies and experiences. That means you derive confidence from your skills, your knowledge, things you own, people you know, etc. You don’t derive your confidence from Russian women’s attention only. If you have figured out that one or two areas of this matrix need improvement, you can start to work on those areas now. Remember: Happiness is a state of mind – you change what you are doing and change the way you see the situation. Do what you can and be okay with the rest. Also, mastery is about how artfully you can be in the way you play the cards.
- Core level – the relationship with yourself. It is your responsibility to move forward with as little baggage as possible.
“Thin slicing – What’s the thinnest slice you need to do in order to become confident? The thinnest slice is the blindingly obvious thing that you can do right now.”