Dating International provides a secure internet dating service that allows men and women from around the globe to find love and happiness.
All members must complete email verification and profile approval before their profile is made public to members. This includes country verification via IP address.
Members can screen users and block them from communication or report them as abusive using the following system features that are available to all members:
- The ability to use the site in an invisible “hidden” status
- The ability to block a user from communication with you
- The ability to block all users from contacting you, except for those users that you have favourited
- The ability to report a member to site administration via the member Abuse Reporting system
- The ability to contact us directly if you have any problems, of any kind
We also advise members not to send money to other members under any circumstances.
Dating International will offer refunds on the unused portion of a membership where:
- We have been unable to provide the service because the site is unavailable for a period longer than 72 hours
- Where a member relocates to a country that does not allow access to the site.
Requests for a refund should be sent to email@example.com.